Relax, unwind and enjoy
Haven Red Hill has three individual and beautifully styled suites elegantly decorated in layers of modern simplicity with texture, warmth and natural linen reflecting our love of the outdoors and Australian fauna and flora.
No expense has been spared, from exquisite Australian hardwood flooring to comfortable leather seating, award-winning photographic artworks to oversized rattan light fittings.
- Individually styled suites with Queen beds, electric blankets, luxurious linen and pillow selection
- Featuring French doors opening onto a courtyard, garden or vista of rolling hills, beautiful wooden floors, television, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Ensuite bathroom with a claw foot bath for a long, luxurious soak, heated floors, beautiful loom towels, hair-dryer, robes, hair products and locally-made, organic hand and body wash by Olieve & Olie
- Includes daily light breakfast of locally-sourced bread, fresh organic or stewed fruit, yogurt, Red Hill muesli, home-made jams and spreads, and a selection of T2 teas and coffee pod machine
- Free WiFi
- Individually controlled reverse-cycle heating and air-conditioning, and instant hot water
- The rooms are not serviced on a daily basis but spare towels and extra bed linen are provided as required
- Check in time: 2pm. Check out time: 11am.